Landlords & Tenants
HONEST AND RELIABLE LETTING DEPARTMENT
seek landlords for long term relationship…
We have a dedicated Lettings Department offering a comprehensive letting service for all landlords. Whether you are letting your own home, have a one off investment or a property portfolio, we can tailor a service to meet you individual requirements.
Our three standard service levels are:
- FULL MANAGEMENT
- RENT COLLECTION
- LET ONLY
We are confident that our fees are competitive and we reassure all clients that we work in a clear and transparent manner. Our services are fully inclusive i.e. there are no hidden/additional charges, with the only exception being third party services.
Our comprehensive full management service includes all of the following:
- Free no obligation valuations
- Quality photography and property brochures
- A wide range of advertising – our own website, www.rightmove.co.uk, www.onthemarket.com, the Courier Newspaper, The Tunbridge Wells Times and many affiliating websites
- Accompanied viewings
- Stringent tenant interviewing and referencing
- Deposit Protection – no cost to landlord or tenant
- Tenancy Agreements included in each service level
- Qualified Inventory Clerk used
- Pre-tenancy arrangements – gas safety reports, electrical certification, professional cleaning
- Rent collection
- Dedicated accounts department
- Monthly statement of account
- Qualified Property Managers & Chartered Surveyors
- Key holder
- Thorough & regular property inspections
- Coordination of maintenance & repairs
- Checkout inspections
- Deposit dispute resolution
We are experienced in letting a wide variety of property types and sizes, from studio apartment through to large detached family homes, both in central town locations and surrounding rural areas. We pride ourselves on listening closely to our client's requirements and finding them the best possible tenant.
We have lettings departments in both of our offices which are in prime town centre locations.
For more information on our service levels and fees, or to arrange a free rental valuation, please contact:
Tenants can be assured that we offer a straight forward and professional letting process. Our service is outlined clearly and upfront.
We let a wide variety of property types and sizes from studio apartment through to large detached family homes, both in central town locations and surrounding rural areas. We pride ourselves on listening closely to our tenants requirements and do our best to find them the most suitable property.
Once you have identified one or several properties that you would like to view, simply contact the relevant office to arrange a date and time to view with a member of staff. Viewings are generally offered Monday – Friday 9.00am to 5.30pm and Saturdays 9am to 4pm. On occasions we can offer appointments outside of these times.
Our application and referencing process is straight forward and can all be done via email and using a dedicated website. Our tenant fees our outlined below:
Tenant Fee Schedule & Service (download PDF file)
NEW ASSURED SHORTHOLD TENANCIES (ASTs) SIGNED ON OR AFTER 1 JUNE 2019
For more information, or to arrange a viewing, please contact us on: