- Cul de Sac Location
- 1.5 miles to Station
- Access to Knole Park via a Lockable Residents' Gate
- 3 Reception Rooms
- Downstairs WC
- Kitchen / Breakfast Room
- 4 Double Bedrooms
- En Suite Shower Room
- Double Garage
There is an additional secluded area of garden beyond. We recommend an early viewing.
By appointment with Bracketts
Turners Gardens is situated on the favoured south side of Sevenoaks and is ideally located within a mile of the High Street with its multitude of shops, supermarkets, pubs and restaurants.
• Comprehensive Shopping: Sevenoaks (1 mile), Tunbridge Wells and Bluewater in Dartford.
• Mainline Rail Services: Sevenoaks (1.5 miles) to Cannon Street/Charing Cross www.nationalrail.com
• Primary Schools: St Thomas’ RCP, St John’s CEP, Sevenoaks CP, and Lady Boswell’s CEP Schools.
• Grammar/State Schools: Tonbridge & Tunbridge Wells.
• Private Schools: Sevenoaks, Tonbridge and Walthamstow Hall Public Schools. Sevenoaks, Solefields and New Beacon Preparatory Schools in Sevenoaks. St Michaels & Russell House Preparatory Schools in Otford. Combe Bank School for Girls in Sundridge. www.kent-pages.co.uk/education
• Sporting Facilities: Golf clubs in Sevenoaks include Wildernesse and Knole with Nizels in Hildenborough which also has a private health/fitness centre. Sevenoaks sports and leisure centre. Cricket and Rugby in the Vine area of Sevenoaks.
• The M25 can be accessed at the Chevening interchange which is about 2 miles away linking to other motorway networks and Gatwick and Heathrow Airports.
Use our free stamp duty calculator to see how much stamp duty you would need to pay on this property.
|Commercial Property Types||commercial_property_type||—||Yes||Properties, Appraisals||8|
|Management Dates||management_key_date_type||—||Yes||Key Dates||3|
|Outside Spaces||outside_space||—||Yes||Properties, Appraisals||2|
|Property Types||property_type||—||Yes||Properties, Appraisals||25|